Sunday, March 1, 2009

So I was a little appaled by Tim's latest blog entry. I do not know why boys come up with nicknames for girls. Girls don't do it....the only thing I can think of girls saying is "he's a hottie" or "muscles." The picture above only illustrates my point. This is a seinfeld episode where Jerry dates this girl and he calls her "man hands." I have to admit it is a funny episode, but this proves my point! I can think of many nicknames I have heard over the years from boys. Let's name a few "hand model, buffalo, mr. ed, big toe, indian buff, mustache" and pry more I can't think of! I guess you have to accept boys are likes this, but it's not always nice, Tim!!! I would have to say though that some nicknames are funny once you hear the story so maybe I should blame myself as well...although it is boys who come up with the names.


I suppose you do have to admist plastic surgery does change you. Maybe Tim and I will change into.... (this is for you John!)
I mean, hey you never know. Anything is possible!





2 comments:

  1. haha! You are hilarious. Can plastic surgery make us all look like that!? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete