Wednesday, February 25, 2009

American Idol blows...


So i just had the misfortune of watching the end of American Idol while i was eating my dinner, and although it was lasagna, and i really like lasagna, i nearly lost it all over the coffee table.  Paula Abdul, first of all, needs to be in a freaking zoo.  we should be tempting her with bananas, not listening intently to her critiques on future one hit wonders.  just watch the last performance from february 25 and then listen to her comments about that kid, and you will understand.  i don't blog much cause in my mind i don't have much to say, but this atrocity just could not go unmarked.  i wish my opinions mattered to Fox, cause that chick has freaking lost it.  that kid they praised will probably go on to get a record contract and suck like all the rest of those freaks coming off that show.  makes me wanna puke.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you and John really are brothers. I think I heard the same words out of his mouth last week. I must admit. I like Paula, even if she is a little off her rocker when it comes to critiquing the new "rocker" on American Idol.

    ReplyDelete