Sunday, February 21, 2010

Experimenting


Well, Catie and I just purchased a new computer. No, we didn't really need it. No, we don't make tons of money. No, I don't freaking care if any of you people out there think we are stupid or irresponsible or whatever. Yes I got a Finance degree, what of it. Anyway, I just wanted to experiment with the new computer. This is what you all get to hear about. Well Catie and I had somewhat of a little quarrel this evening about an issue that will remain nameless. Needless to say, I ended up acting like a perfect arse and this was my lame way of making up for it. She will see this post, see the picture, and remember happier times when she could stand the sight of me. And for any of you who often wonder, no, Catie is not considered legally blind, or as my buddy Mick would put it, she does not have faraway eyes.

Editor's Note: By the way, arse is ass, for any of you who may have been wondering, just trying to keep it PG...I'm gonna get it for this one.

1 comment:

  1. I am personally very glad you bought a new computer, since it means you will be blogging more.. right?
    And, I think you NEED to make John start posting as well, b/c every now and then I just might need a reminder too:)

    ReplyDelete