Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Evidence

I chose this picture as visual evidence of the mental and physical abuse i sustained while on my vacation in Maui.  To think of the torment and turmoil i endured there is almost too much to bear.  Another pic from our hike on the Road to Hana.  This is in front of a small waterfall that leads to a pool and cave.  It is almost ridiculous to think about all the beauty that can be found in Hawaii in comparison to all that is missing in Oklahoma.  And if you're wondering, Catie and i had to sort through countless pictures to finally decide that this one makes the cut.  Copy, paste, and photoshop us out at your leisure.

4 comments:

  1. I hope this didn't come from some strange burst of creativity that will never present itself again. Cause you are hilarious, Tim, and I would love to read this stuff all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! I"m glad that you guys have a blog now! I want to see more pictures from Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Catie! I'm excited that you have a blog. You can go look at ours and a link to Rose's on mine! It's shaneholly.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! I am so glad you guys have joined the blogging world! I need to get John posting. My blog would be so much more entertaining with a little Gregory boy wit.
    Thank you so much for all the yummy food. And, for tramping all over the island with John until I got there. He is a hard one to keep up with. It was so good to see you two. Keep up the postings. I am going to be a loyal follower.

    ReplyDelete